Planning for your child’s tuition

Most parents would love to pay for their children’s college education, but some may not think they could ever save enough to cover the ever-increasing cost of higher education. Thankfully, the federal and state governments have made funding easier with education funding options, such as the Coverdell Education Savings Account, education savings plans, or custodial accounts under the Uniform Gift to Minors Act (UGMA) or the Uniform Transfer to Minors Act (UTMA).

We can help you set up a 529 account today. Give us a call @ 412-489-6443 to discuss.